Palomino Industries, Inc. opened in November 1996 offering Arma Coating spray-on bedliners. By customer request, truck accessories, toppers and bed covers were made available for customer purchase, and powder coating and sandblasting were added as services provided at Palomino Industries. In June 2015, Palomino Industries was purchased by Michael and Cristen Scott when the original owners retired. Under the new ownership, Palomino Industries now offers auto restoration and painting in addition to the services offered by the original owners.
Our main building was built in 1946 and opened in July of 1947 as Palomino Supper Club. It was known for dinner and dancing. When visiting our showroom, which is the original ballroom, be sure to look through the photos from the Supper Club days.
The original owners of Palomino Industries purchased the property in December 1995 and transformed the property into what it is today.